Overlooking the mighty Zambezi River and some of its islands, Toka Leya Camp is splendidly situated in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park. Twelve spacious en-suite safari-style tents (including three family tents) with expansive decks soak up the dramatic views and active wildlife. Wooden walkways snake between the units and main area, limiting our footprint on this pristine area.
The camp’s generous dining, lounge and bar areas offer scenic relaxation and are complemented by an infinity pool, a sundeck for sumptuous meals and a convivial fire pit for night-time gatherings. The novel pizza oven is a great hit with all our guests, especially the younger ones!
- Situated just 12 kilometres from the world-renowned Victoria Falls
- The area offers many activities including safaris, fishing on the Zambezi and adrenalin-pumping adventures*
- Hippo, crocodile and elephant are regularly seen near camp
Some things to do at Toka Leya Camp
First time to Africa
- Enjoy a guided tour of the magnificent Victoria Falls.
- Spot wildlife such as buffalo, rhino and giraffe on game drives in Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park.
- Take sunset cruise along the Zambezi, viewing hippo, crocodile and elephant along the way.
Travelled to Africa
- Have an adrenaline-pumping Zambezi adventure, like white water rafting, bungee jumping or jet boating.
- Enjoy a fishing excursion (catch-and-release) and boat cruise along the Zambezi River.
- Explore the local village, markets and museum of Livingstone town.
- Track white rhino in nearby Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park.
- Take a back-of-house tour to meet the worms and plant a tree.
- Spend an afternoon being pampered at our spa or workout in the gym with a view.