Found in the ‘inner’ islands of the Seychelles, which are known as the most beautiful on Earth, North Island is a place of exclusive luxury within an exquisite wilderness sanctuary. For those seeking a private and unspoilt, tropical retreat, our 11 opulent hand-crafted villas lap the pristine, powder-white sands of the turquoise Indian Ocean.
The Island’s beautifully decorated lounge and dining areas, scenically-located health spa and gym, library and dive centre, and a rim-flow swimming pool are all built into a granitic outcrop overlooking the iridescent ocean. A perfect place to end the day is at the sunset bar and restaurant tucked away on the western side of the island.
- North Island’s signature style combines natural beauty with sheer luxury and a sense of place
- The very best in privacy, accommodation, service, facilities and experiences
- A sanctuary where natural beauty, indigenous flora and threatened fauna have been rehabilitated
Some things to do at North Island
First time to Africa
- Snorkel or scuba dive the warm Indian Ocean waters amongst colourful coral reefs with prolific marine life.
- Walk along Grande Anse Beach as the sun sets; sip a delicious cocktail at the Sunset Bar.
- Look out over the turquoise waters and dramatic cliffs while being pampered at the spa.
Travelled to Africa
- Sea kayak around the island, go island-hopping further afield, or take a sunset cruise.
- Explore this private island by mountain bike or in your Island Buggy.
- Relax on the beach or dip your feet in your plunge pool and unwind on your luxurious deck.
- Join our environmental team in watching hawksbill or green turtles laying their eggs – in season.
- Learn about the island and its Noah’s Ark programme by browsing our library or attending presentations.
- State-of-the-art equipment in the gym has your fitness routine looking out over one of the best views in the world.