Little Ongava is idyllically perched on a rocky outcrop with panoramic vistas of the African savannah stretching for miles to the horizon. Quite possibly Namibia’s most luxurious safari destination, Little Ongava has only three spacious units, offering an intimate and exclusive experience. Each sumptuous unit features its own plunge pool, a sala, and an en-suite bathroom with both indoor and outdoor showers and a bath that takes in those breathtaking views.
From the impressive vantage point of the dining and lounge areas, the incredible spectacle of the plains includes a view onto the waterhole below, one that is often teeming with wildlife. This magnificent setting lends itself to relaxed, stylish dining under thatch or the clear African skies.
- Exclusive, intimate safari on the private Ongava Game Reserve
- The camp commands magnificent vistas of the endless plains of Namibia
- Beautifully placed for spectacular game viewing in both the Ongava Reserve as well as the revered Etosha National Park
Some things to do at Little Ongava
First time to Africa
- Enjoy a full- or half-day game drive into the nearby Etosha National Park, and see the enormous blinding white Etosha Pan.
- Spend time at one of the hides overlooking a waterhole and watch the comings and goings of wildlife.
- Have a delicious private dinner at your villa under the spectacular stars.
Travelled to Africa
- *See good numbers of plains game on Ongava Game Reserve – perhaps even the resident lion pride.
- Take in a Namibian sunset on an afternoon nature drive on Ongava Game Reserve.
- Relax on your villa deck or at your pool, binoculars in hand, to watch the comings and goings of wildlife below.
- Go on a nature walk on Ongava Game Reserve enjoying scenery, smaller wildlife and amazing desert-adapted plants, from an antlion to a mountain zebra.
- Visit the Ongava Research Centre and learn more about the functioning of the Reserve.
- Check out the endemic Hartalub’s spurfowl or black-faced impala, to be seen only in Namibia.