Little Mombo is situated on Mombo Island, adjoining the northern tip of Chief’s Island within the Moremi Game Reserve and is arguably the best big game viewing area in all of Africa.The camp is a smaller and more intimate camp than its sister, Mombo Camp, to which it is connected via a raised walkway.
Little Mombo is built under a shady canopy and has three luxurious rooms under canvas with en-suite bathrooms and outdoor showers. The camp overlooks the surrounding floodplains which offer some of the best big game viewing in the Okavango Delta. Your own sala, large veranda and lounge area provide ample place to relax and enjoy the view. The camp also has its own dining and lounge area and sparkling pool.
- Set in arguably the best big game viewing area in all of Africa
- Bountiful hunting ground for large prides of lion and star-struck leopard
- Perfect for small groups looking for an intimate and sumptuous camp in the Delta
Some things to do at Little Mombo
First time to Africa
- Game drives take in the enormous concentrations of plains game, from lechwe to giraffe, elephant to buffalo.
- Watch from the camp decks as the Moporota Lion Pride chases its prey right through camp!
- Dine in our traditional boma under the stars and enjoy the Mombo Choir.
Travelled to Africa
- Track the world-famous leopard Legadema or her daughter Pula near camp.
- Have a delicious, freshly-made brunch out in the bush after a busy game drive.
- Hear about the rhino’s return to Botswana from veteran Rhino Monitor Poster Malongwa; perhaps see one too.
- Be lulled to sleep on your deck by our expert masseuse, while a buffalo feeds nearby.
- Have a romantic dinner for two in the small lounge or at the pool.
- Spend an afternoon at the hide and exercise your binoculars on the superb birdlife.