Chitabe Lediba Camp in the Chitabe Concession neighbours the Moremi Game Reserve in the south-east of the Okavango Delta. Its wide range of habitats makes for amazing wildlife sightings.
Chitabe Lediba Camp is smaller than its sister, Chitabe, and is ideal for small groups or families. Its two family units have adjoining bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms. All five spacious Meru-style tents are built on raised decks. En-suite bathrooms have outdoor showers with panoramic views of the Delta. The dining area, lounge and pool have a glorious vantage over the small lediba (remnant lagoon that has become a waterhole) after which the camp is named and where multitudes of wildlife come to drink.
- Diverse and abundant plains game followed by their fierce predators is a classic scene at Chitabe Lediba
- An intimate camp that is ideal for small groups or families
- Wild dogs are often the stars of the show at Chitabe Lediba
Some things to do at Chitabe Lediba Camp
First time to Africa
- Take a game drive to see diverse plains game – or if you’re lucky, follow one of the wild dog packs of the area and see where they lead you.
- Watch the sights and sounds of wildlife and birds at the lediba in front of camp.
- Enjoy coffee with homemade goodies out in the middle of the African veld.
Travelled to Africa
- Experience the wonders of Africa on foot – walk ancient paths under shady trees and sunny skies.
- The pool with a view is an excellent place in which to spend your midday siesta.
- Take the family on a game viewing drive to meet everything from elephant to zebra.
- A stunning variety of birds large and small are in this area to be seen.
- Click away with your camera at wildlife on the move, or a burnt-orange African sunset.
- Enjoy the different landscapes and the animals and plants that call them home.